While I am clinically trained to help people with a range of emotional issues, I have a particular interest in the following areas.
- Anger. In particular, finding ways to express it, while maintaining safe and loving relationships.
- Sexuality, including issues related to pornography. Through my clinical experience at the New Zealand Aids Foundation I am also interested in supporting people who are exploring their sexual identity.
- Virtual environments, video gaming and the ways in which we represent ourselves through digital technology.
- Creativity and its incorporation into work and everyday life.
- Blended families, sole parenting and step-parenting.
Master of Psychotherapy. AUT University
Graduate Diploma Health Science, Psychotherapy Pathway. AUT University.
Master of Fine Arts. Auckland University, Elam School of Fine Arts.
Bachelor of Fine Arts. Auckland University, Elam School of Fine Arts.
I am registered with PBANZ.